hardes11 at gmail dot com
I am a mathematician, working in geometric representation theory, with an emphasis on the modular representation theory of reductive algebraic groups, and in related areas of geometry and combinatorics.
I have been an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Westlake University,
a Research Fellow in the School of Mathematics and Statistics at the University of Sydney, and a Postdoctoral Researcher at
Louisiana State University.
I recieved my Ph.D. from the
University of Georgia in 2016 under the supervision of
- (with P. Achar) Silting complexes of coherent sheaves and the Humphreys conjecture.
Preprint arXiv:2106.04268, 32 pp. (submitted)
- (with P. Achar) Nilpotent centralizers and good filtrations.
Preprint arXiv:2106.04374, 14 pp. (submitted)
- (with P. Achar) Co-t-structures on derived categories of coherent sheaves and the cohomology of tilting modules.
Preprint arxiv:2012.06098, 35 pp. (submitted)
- (with P. Achar, S. Riche) Integral exotic sheaves and the modular Lusztig-Vogan bijection.
Preprint arXiv:1810.08897, 46 pp. (submitted)
- On the centralizer of a balanced nilpotent section.
Preprint arXiv:1810.06157, 21 pp. (submitted)
- (with P. Achar, S. Riche) Representation theory of disconnected reductive groups.
To appear in Documenta Mathematica, 23 pp.
- Explicit calculations in an infinitesimal singular block of $SL_n$.
To appear in Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, 25 pp.
- (with P. Achar, S. Riche)
Conjectures on tilting modules and antispherical $p$-cells.
To appear in RIMS Kôkyûroku Bessatsu, 20 pp.
- (with P. Achar) Calculations with graded perverse-coherent sheaves.
To appear in The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, 23 pp.
- (with P. Achar, S. Riche) On the Humphreys conjecture on support varieties of tilting modules.
To appear in Transform. Groups, 54 pp.
- On support varieties and the Humphreys conjecture in type $A$.
Adv. Math. 329 (2018), 392-421
- (with D. Nakano, P. Sobaje) On the Existence of Mock Injective Modules for Algebraic Groups.
Bull. Lond. Math. Soc. 49 (2017), 806-817
- Support varieties of line bundle cohomology groups for $G=SL_3(k)$.
J. Algebra 448 (2016), 127-173
Pramod Achar, Daniel Nakano, Simon Riche, Paul Sobaje
- MATH 2065: Ordinary Differential Equations (Spring 2018, LSU)
- MATH 1551: Honors Calculus I (Fall 2016, LSU)
- MATH 2250: Calculus I (Fall 2015, UGA)
- MATH 1113: Pre-Calculus (Fall 2014, UGA)
- MATH 2250: Calculus I (Spring 2014, UGA)
- MATH 1113: Pre-Calculus (Fall 2013, UGA)
Copyright © 2018 William Hardesty. All Rights Reserved.